FREE | OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23 | 2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
LOTUS FIREBAY (105 S. ROGERS)
We hope you’ll join us as we open our newly renovated Firebay venue to our friends and neighbors. Stop by the Lotus Firebay on Saturday, February 23, from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. for an event packed with hands-on fun, live performances, interactive activities, and more.
Free and open to the public, the Lotus Firebay Open House features:
• Fairview Elementary Student Performances
• Bethel AME Church Choir
• Ritmos Latinos Salsa Rueda
• Music by The Viking Kittens feat. Ruth & Stevan Bartlett and Maddy Waters
• Free Refreshments
• Interactive Activity: “How Can Lotus Add to Our Community?”
• Lotus Make-and-Take Lanterns
• Friendship Bracelets
• Firebay Mini-Tours
• Farewell to Executive Director Sunni Fass
• Pili’s Party Taco
• Music Showcases, Dancing, & More!
We look forward to sharing our new home with you!