In an effort to create the safest possible environment for the 2021 Lotus Festival, the following protocols are required to attend all TICKETED events during the Festival weekend:
FOR ALL PATRONS 12 YEARS AND OLDER:
• A COVID-19 vaccination. Patrons must provide proof of vaccination in the form of a physical card, a photo of their card, or a verified app (i.e. Bindle) that matches their photo ID. Where applicable, the second vaccine dose must be dated at least 14 days prior to Sept 23.
• A negative COVID-19 test receipt from an official testing site dated within 48 hours of the event. The receipt must list the patron’s full name and match their photo ID.
FOR ALL CHILDREN UNDER 12:
• A negative COVID-19 test receipt from an official testing site dated within 48 hours (2 days) of event.
• Masks are required for all attendees and all personnel at all venues, when not eating or drinking, per the current Monroe County Health Department Mandate.
• All volunteers for the 2021 Festival must be fully vaccinated, for their own protection and the safety of others.
• Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance to every venue.
• Any volunteer or patron who feels unwell should stay home, out of consideration for others and themselves.
Lotus will continue to monitor the situation and will follow the latest recommendations and guidelines from national and local public health agencies as they evolve.