BY PHONE: (812) 323-3020 (with Visa or Mastercard)
WALK-UP: Buskirk-Chumley Theater Box Office, 114 E. Kirkwood, Mon-Fri, 11 am – 6 pm; Sat -Sun, Noon – 5 pm
One-day, weekend-pass, and all-inclusive options available. Opening/closing concerts are ticketed separately. Festival admission also available on-site after 5:30pm night-of-show, at Festival Headquarters (E. Kirkwood) on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Looking for schedules and event details? Start here!
- 2016 Lotus All-Inclusive Package: Advance $ 85.00 – Click here to jump directly to package purchase page
New! Enjoy the entire Festival with one convenient click. This advance package (sold through 9/14) includes a ticket to the Thursday Kick-off Concert, a weekend pass to the Friday and Saturday night showcases, and a Lotus pin that provides you admission to the Sunday World Spirit Concert.
- Thursday Kick-off Concert: Advance $ 18.00, Day of Show $ 23.00
- Weekend Pass Fri/Sat Evening Showcases: Advance $ 62.00, Day of Show $ 72.00
- Friday Evening Showcases: Adult Advance $ 36.00; Child/Student/Senior Advance $ 30.00; Adult Day of Show $ 41.00; Child/Student/Senior Day of Show $ 35.00
- Saturday Evening Showcases: Adult Advance $ 40.00; Child/Student/Senior Advance $ 34.00; Adult Day of Show $ 45.00; Child/Student/Senior Day of Show $ 39.00
- Sunday World Spirit Concert: Admission with 2016 Lotus Pin ($5); click for pin sale locations
Advance pricing applies until 12:01 am on the day of show. “Senior” applies to adults 62+; “Child” applies to children ages 3-12; children under age 3 do not need a ticket. “Student” applies to middle school, high school, and college/university students with valid student ID; students must show a valid student ID when they pick up their wristbands at Festival HQ.
Will Call tickets for Thursday Kick-off may be picked up at the BCT box office during normal business hours or starting one hour before showtime. General admission; theater doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime. Will Call tickets for Fri/Sat showcases may be picked up at the BCT box office during normal business hours, or on-site at the Festival Ticketing tent on Kirkwood Ave. starting at 5:30pm on Friday and Saturday nights. Please take your ticket to the Festival Wristband Exchange tent to receive your wristband.
Your wristband allows you to move freely among all Festival venues on the night(s) purchased. At indoor venues such as churches or the BCT, please respect the artists and other patrons by entering or exiting quietly and only between songs.
Tickets for all Lotus events are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All ticketed Festival events take place rain or shine.