Sponsor Lotus Blossoms Outreach Programming
Lotus Blossoms is an annual four-week series of artist workshops and performances focused on outreach and education, via globally and culturally diverse music and arts experiences. Every spring, Lotus Blossoms connects communities with performing artists from all over the globe.
In 2021, Lotus Blossoms will occur in a mostly virtual setting. Lotus will present four pre-recorded performances from international global artists, available to schools, retirement communities, clubs/groups, and community members. Lotus will provide access to digital study guides that delve more deeply into the culture and music of each artist. Additionally, on April 9 & 10, Lotus will present its annual Blossoms World Bazaar, featuring Lotus Blossoms Outreach Kits that include how-to instructions from participating community presenters and partners who share an art or craft activity, with many including an online tutorial component.
Support is welcome at any level. All sponsors will be recognized commensurate with sponsorship total. Please see below for sponsor acknowledgment guidelines.
Patron $250 – $499:
• Recognition on Lotus website year-round
• Verbal acknowledgment with select Lotus Blossoms programs
Partner $500 – $999:
• All Patron level benefits, plus:
• Sponsor-a-School – your support enables Lotus to subsidize the cost of Blossoms programming for a school that meets scholarship criteria.
• Recognition on select Lotus Blossoms promotional materials, including email communications, social media, and printed advertising
Benefactor $1,000 – $1,499:
• All Partner level benefits, plus:
• Named sponsorship for specific Lotus Blossoms artist or activity
• All Benefactor level benefits, plus:
• Name and logo on all Lotus Blossoms promotional materials
• Named sponsorship for entire 2021 Lotus Blossoms season
Questions? Please contact Katie Bethel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about Lotus Blossoms can be found at: