Keep Lotus close to your heart with some Festival memorabilia — CDs from your favorite performing artists, T-shirts (you have three design colors to choose from), and even earrings and pendants re-purposed from vintage festival pins. While you’re navigating the scene, stop for sustenance from Bloomingfoods, one of this year’s presenting sponsors, and a longtime Lotus partner.
Festival Store Hours (September 19 – 20)
- 6 pm – Midnight
- 120 N. Walnut (near the southeast corner of 6th and Walnut; look for Lotus signage)
- Buy a Lotus pin, and help support our free programming. It’s only $5, and it gets you into the closing World Spirit Concert, too! This year’s T-shirt and pin design are the work of Ambica Prakash and Mike Englert at eighty2degrees. Wear your Lotus pin proudly, and know that every purchase of a pin helps keep the free stuff free!
- 2014 Festival T-shirts — In three sharp colors (one each for unisex short-sleeve, long-sleeve, and short-sleeve women’s style)
- Grow a Perennial Lotus — Support our efforts to build the Lotus-Fitzgerald Endowment with purchases of our vintage Lotus 1994 T-shirt re-issue, and a special-edition letterpress print from the Collective Press. Net proceeds from your purchases go directly to the endowment.
- Artist CDs — buy ’em on site, while they’re here
- Lotus ball caps — for work and play
+ New This Year — earrings and pendants re-purposed from vintage (and current) Lotus pins
Festival merchandise (limited stock) also available at Thursday concert at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater, Lotus in the Park, and at the World Spirit Concert.
Festival Fare from Bloomingfoods
The Lotus World Music & Arts Festival is proud to partner with Bloomingfoods to offer beer, wine, and food at these venues: Ivy Tech Community College Tent and the Old National Bank / Soma Tent. Bloomingfoods also offers food and non-alcoholic beverages at Lotus in the Park.